May 31, 2021 (Global News Distribution) -
The “Warehousing and Storage Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Warehousing and Storage Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” Tweet this
Global warehousing and storage market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global warehousing and storage market to reach a value of US$ 576 Billion by 2026.
Storage ensures an organization to carry on production in anticipation of demand in the future. Warehouses enable the organization to continue its production throughout the year and to sell their goods, whenever there is sufficient demand. In general, warehouses can be divided into three categories which include general warehousing and storage, farm product warehousing and storage, and refrigerated warehousing and storage.
The key application sectors of warehousing such as manufacturing, retail, healthcare, construction, automotive, technology, etc. are expected to exhibit continuous growth in the coming years. Moreover, we also expect an increase in demand from the ecommerce sector.
Web based shopping has gained popularity and has become a go-to-option for almost all types of customers. The advent of online shopping has created a huge demand of warehousing space in both developed and emerging economies.
Furthermore, catalyzed by the rising popularity of frozen foods, the demand of refrigerated warehousing and storage has also been increasing. This can be attributed to the fact that frozen foods are simple to cook, healthy to eat, and easily available in the market.
Additionally, recent advancement in the IT and transportation sector are also creating a positive impact on the warehousing and storage market. Increasing use of wearables, sensors, radio frequency identification tags, etc. are also making the storage and transportation of goods more efficient.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global warehousing and storage market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global warehousing and storage industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global warehousing and storage market?
- What is the breakup of the global warehousing and storage market on the basis of warehouse type?
- What is the breakup of the global warehousing and storage market on the basis of ownership?
- What is the breakup of the global warehousing and storage market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global warehousing and storage market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global warehousing and storage market?
- What is the structure of the global warehousing and storage market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global warehousing and storage market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Warehousing and Storage Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Types of Warehouses
5.5 Market Breakup by Ownership
5.6 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Types of Warehouses
6.1 General Warehousing and Storage
6.2 Refrigerated Warehousing and Storage
6.3 Farm Product Warehousing and Storage
7 Market Breakup by Ownership
7.1 Private Warehouses
7.2 Public Warehouses
7.3 Bonded Warehouses
8 Market Breakup by End-Use
8.2 Consumer Goods
8.4 Food and Beverage
8.5 IT Hardware
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 Global Warehousing and Storage Industry: SWOT Analysis
11 Global Warehousing and Storage Industry: Value Chain Analysis
12 Global Warehousing and Storage Industry: Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Global Warehousing and Storage Industry: Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7flt0.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll-Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
- Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Apparel & Accessories
- Artificial intelligence
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Consumer Products
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetics & Fashion
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Financial Services
- Fine Arts
- Food & Beverage
- Green Technology
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Journalism & News
- Legal Services
- Media & Broadcasting
- Medical Devices & Supplies
- Motion Pictures & Video
- Public Administration
- Public Relation
- Real Estate
- Research Services
- Social Development
- Telecommunication Services
- Video Game
- Web Design & Development
- Web Services