January 12, 2022 (Global News Distribution) -
Store operators can now go completely paperless thanks to new, secure electronic storage solution for 4473 forms and other ATF-required documents.
Bravo Systems, the leading provider of point-of-sale platforms, mobile applications, and eCommerce products for the firearm, retail, and pawn industries, announced today the launch of E4473 Digital Storage.
“We couldn’t be more excited to kick off 2022 with the launch of such a transformative solution for the firearms industry,” said Tally Mack, Bravo CEO. “The release of E4473 Digital Storage signals our continued commitment to providing relevant software solutions and innovative technology to industries that are often underserved. Our first-to-market E4473 solutions means that firearm retailers now have a complete 360° digital solution for firearm transactions, providing a path for profitable growth and scale.”
E4473 Digital Storage Key Features & Benefits
- Customers who sign up for E4473 Digital Storage also benefit from Bravo’s end-to-end support with the ATF variance application and approval process.
- Paperless Storage eliminates thousands of storage boxes and unsecured paper documents, provides easy and fast retrieval of 4473 forms and other required documents for traces and audits, and includes 20-year storage of all required forms in accordance with ATF regulations.
- ATF Audit Portal allows ATF agents to perform E4473 audits seamlessly with a restricted-access audit portal built directly into the E4473 Digital Storage solution.
- Variance Application Assistance equips customers with everything needed to complete the ATF variance application including an application template with pre-loaded answers to ATF questions.
- Employee & ATF Training Resources make it easy for customers to start using E4473 Digital Storage and provide ATF agents with step-by-step E4473 Digital Storage audit guides & videos.
To request a demo or to sign up for E4473 Digital Storage, visit e4473.com/sign-up/.
About Bravo Systems
Bravo Systems is the parent company to Bravo Platform, E4473, Usedguns.com and Buya.com. Bravo Systems specializes in providing software solutions and services to underserved markets, including, firearms, pawn and specialty retail industries. Since the company’s inception more than a decade ago, Bravo has had a singular mission: to be the catalyst for advancement in the industries it serves.
Bravo offers a robust suite of products and professional services including: point-of-sale software, digital 4473 software, mobile applications and eCommerce products, all of which are developed with thoughtfully engineered architecture, intuitive UI, sophisticated native integrations and first-to-market features that drive near-immediate return on investment for customers.
For more information about E4473 and E4473 Digital Storage, visit e4473.com.
For more information about Bravo Systems and the full suite of products, visit bravostoresystems.com.
Bravo Store Systems
- Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Apparel & Accessories
- Artificial intelligence
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Consumer Products
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetics & Fashion
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Financial Services
- Fine Arts
- Food & Beverage
- Green Technology
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Journalism & News
- Legal Services
- Media & Broadcasting
- Medical Devices & Supplies
- Motion Pictures & Video
- Public Administration
- Public Relation
- Real Estate
- Research Services
- Social Development
- Telecommunication Services
- Video Game
- Web Design & Development
- Web Services