AMSTERDAM, March 31, 2023 (Global News Distribution) -
INOP, the impact-driven professional networking platform that creates opportunities based on what you truly care about, today announced the launch of its online networking platform. INOP will allow instant access to insights to support the professional community in creating job opportunities and meaningful connections, based on their core beliefs, values, and interests.
The demands of professionals in the workplace are rapidly changing. They want to build relationships that are more meaningful and impact-driven. Professionals are adapting their needs and are on the hunt for purpose-driven job opportunities – The Great Resignation, labor shortages, and layoffs have pushed professionals to look for purpose-driven roles, where they can make an impact on the environment and wider society, and forced businesses to look at new ways to retain talent.
Founded by entrepreneur Aniel Mahabier, INOP’s mission is to create personalized, and meaningful connections aligned with what professionals truly care about. The online platform leverages artificial intelligence to provide individuals with a complete value chain of tools they need to support them in finding job opportunities, networking, and knowledge sharing. Professionals will have access to insights normally only accessible at enterprise level, including company ESG practices, reputational data, societal impact data, and more.
“We believe that to make an impact, individuals should have access to a complete solution so that they can see opportunities that they didn’t know were available – or that they know are available but don’t have the tools to discover them,” said Aniel Mahabier, Founder and CEO of INOP. “We are the first platform to help professionals and companies match, based on what they truly care about – core beliefs, values, and interests. Considering opportunities based on experience and skills only is not sufficient anymore. By creating equal access to enterprise-level information, and providing companies’ environmental and societal impact data, professionals are able to make more informed decisions.”
INOP will also enable businesses to source faster and better quality candidates that are aligned with the companies’ vision, values, and culture for building a sustainable workforce. Businesses can therefore benefit from higher retention, improved productivity and ROI, and a more sustainable and diverse workforce. INOP enables companies to better promote themselves as impact-driven, to source and match with talent that aligns with their mission, values, and culture.
Mahabier added: “Through matching professionals with companies that have a culture and vision they are aligned with, they can find roles that have an impact and greater social responsibility. Existing processes are superficial, time-consuming, expensive, and irrelevant to the needs of professionals today, creating mismatches and unfilled job openings. We want to enable both professionals and businesses to make a difference, have an impact, and find roles that are purpose-driven.”
INOP’s users will benefit from access to:
- A blend of apps professionals are familiar with. A social network for building communities, with social features to dating apps, featuring a market intelligence platform.
- Artificial Intelligence-powered. Real-time, deep unbiased matches, and intelligence fine-tuned based on people’s core beliefs, values, and interests. Able to set advanced search preferences and filters to provide unique opportunities.
- Access enterprise-level intelligence. Typically not available to individuals, including company beliefs, values, and interests; ESG data sets; labor market information, such as domestic and international career planning and benchmark intelligence; reputational health and diversity information.
- Talent acquisition for corporations. Sourcing of high-quality candidates reduces the time to hire, increasing retention and allowing for a more sustainable and diverse workforce.
- Mentorship. Option to request a mentor and choose to be a mentor for other professionals.
- Location Finder. See what companies, jobs, professionals, and networking opportunities are available, in your area or anywhere across the world that meet your requirements and interests. Connect, let others know where you are, and receive a notification when a matched opportunity is within a certain proximity.
Among other partnerships, INOP is partnering with Diligent, the global leader in modern governance, providing SaaS solutions across governance, risk, compliance, audit, and ESG, to provide company news feeds, reputation ratings, and ESG data insights to the INOP platform.
“At Diligent, our mission is to empower leaders with the technology, insights, and connections they need to drive greater impact and lead with purpose,” said Amanda Carty, General Manager, ESG & Data Intelligence at Diligent. “We’re thrilled to be partnering with INOP to equip its network with the powerful and informative data and insights needed to make better decisions — not only at the corporate level but now at the personal level.”
INOP, the impact-driven professional networking platform, creates opportunities for individuals and companies based on their core beliefs, values, and interests. Founded in 2022 by entrepreneur and global business executive, Aniel Mahabier, INOP’s mission is to create personalized, unbiased, and meaningful connections aligned with what professionals truly care about. Using Artificial Intelligence, the INOP platform provides instant access to all the information and tools needed to support the professional community in making the right decisions for their future, including company environmental, societal impact, and reputational health data.
INOP believes in fostering an ecosystem of equality and human connection. The company strives to make an impact and leave the world a more transparent and equitable place to unleash people’s potential. For more information, visit inop.ai
- Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Apparel & Accessories
- Artificial intelligence
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Consumer Products
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetics & Fashion
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Financial Services
- Fine Arts
- Food & Beverage
- Green Technology
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Journalism & News
- Legal Services
- Media & Broadcasting
- Medical Devices & Supplies
- Motion Pictures & Video
- Public Administration
- Public Relation
- Real Estate
- Research Services
- Social Development
- Telecommunication Services
- Video Game
- Web Design & Development
- Web Services