July 12, 2021 (Global News Distribution) -
Dog training app partners with PPG to offer members a free trial of Dog Training Edition
The Pet Professional Guild (PPG) has announced a new corporate partnership with PocketSuite, an all-in-one business app for dog trainers. To launch the partnership, PocketSuite is inviting PPG members to download the Dog Trainer Edition of the app and try it for free for the first two months.
Through the PocketSuite app, professional dog trainers who run their own businesses can book and message clients, organize their schedules, get paid for their services, and much more. The Dog Trainer Edition provides simple automation that helps trainers fill up their classes with just a few taps so they can focus on the business of training dogs, while PocketSuite handles their Open Enrollment needs. The app’s overriding goal is to make it simpler for dog trainers to stay organized, look professional, and manage their business.
Features of the PocketSuite Dog Training Edition app include:
- Enabling clients to schedule their trainer when he/she is available and put their credit card on file to confirm appointments, so there is no longer the need to message/call clients to find a time that works.
- Adding their booking site to their website, Facebook, Instagram, and anywhere online. They can also text or email it to clients.
- The ability to upload contracts or forms on their online booking site. Clients can e-sign the contract or complete the intake form when they book and pay online.
- Charging clients for any service or product at any time with a card swipe, or by inserting the chip into a POS card reader. Alternatively, trainers can scan the client credit card or type the card number directly into the app from their phone.
- Tracking team member arrival and departure times with geo-mapped selfie photos, and sending automatic check-in / check-out notifications to clients.
- Syncing their calendar (iCal, Google, Outlook, etc.) and begin scheduling clients for private appointments or classes instantly.
- Listing their classes online and making it easy for clients to book, pay deposits, and confirm with a credit card.
“PocketSuite is thrilled by this opportunity to offer our Dog Trainer Edition to PPG’s members,” said PocketSuite CEO, Chinwe Onyeagoro. “PocketSuite’s mission is to make the hard work of running a business easier for solopreneurs. Our job is to help dog trainers grow and succeed.”
Added PPG president, Niki Tudge: “We are so excited to partner with PocketSuite and the great software they bring to our industry. Helping members with the back-end processing of business tasks enables all of us to focus on the front end, i.e. our clients and their pets. We encourage our members to head to the vendor discount page in the members’ area of the PPG website to sign up and test out the app today.”
PocketSuite is also set to feature as a corporate sponsor partner at PPG’s virtual educational event Geek Week, taking place on November 13-17, 2021. Early Bird registration is now available and runs till July 31, 2021.
PocketSuite is an all-in-one business app that makes it easier for dog trainers to run their own businesses. PocketSuite’s Dog Trainer Edition keeps trainers organized and looking professional with automated scheduling (including Open Enrollment), payments, contracts, and more. Whether a trainer is just starting out or a seasoned business owner, PocketSuite saves them time so they can focus on what they love doing. A dog training business can be up and running on PocketSuite in just 15 minutes.
- Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Apparel & Accessories
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Consumer Products
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetics & Fashion
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Financial Services
- Fine Arts
- Food & Beverage
- Green Technology
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Journalism & News
- Legal Services
- Media & Broadcasting
- Medical Devices & Supplies
- Motion Pictures & Video
- Public Administration
- Public Relation
- Real Estate
- Research Services
- Social Development
- Telecommunication Services
- Video Game
- Web Services