April 6, 2022 (Global News Distribution) -
Sherman Residential has proudly acquired its third asset in the Kansas City metropolitan area, Kinsley Forest luxury apartments, a 2017-constructed Class A multifamily community located in Kansas City, Missouri.
The 328-unit property is conveniently located within 15 minutes of the Kansas City International Airport, downtown, and many top employers, including Cerner, T-Mobile, and the Social Security Administration. The Lakeview Terrace neighborhood gives students access to the NKC School District and several universities.
A northern Kansas City tree line surrounds this garden-style property and its inviting list of amenities, including:
- One to three-bedroom apartments with elevator access
- Privacy conveniences such as in-unit washers and dryers, personal patios/balconies, and garages
- The expansion of one’s home into a welcoming clubhouse featuring a full demonstration kitchen, media lounge, and private conference room
- Comprehensive community amenities, such as a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with on-demand fitness, cabana-lined pool, outdoor fireside lounge, and gated pet park
- A perfectly balanced location nestled within Northland forestry and just a minute from the entrance to Highway 169
On March 28th, 2022, Sherman Residential purchased and assumed the property management. Garrett Salk, Sherman’s Vice President, states:
We are excited to expand our portfolio in the Kansas City market. The asset’s proximity to downtown and many of KC’s top employers drove us to pursue the property. We look forward to continuing to seek high-quality apartment communities in the KC market.
With a dedicated team, they look forward to creating a true sense of community for its current and future residents.
Sherman Residential has owned and professionally managed over 80 properties, including Kinsley Forest, and is currently celebrating its centennial year. Since 1922, the family-owned company, headquartered in north suburban Chicago, has successfully managed a nationwide portfolio of multifamily properties. To learn more about its current holdings and investment opportunities, visit shermanresidential.com.
To see the difference Sherman is bringing to Kinsley Forest and the Kansas City multifamily market, schedule an in-person or live virtual tour of the property or learn more at kinsleyforestapts.com.
- Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Apparel & Accessories
- Artificial intelligence
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Consumer Products
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetics & Fashion
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Financial Services
- Fine Arts
- Food & Beverage
- Green Technology
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Journalism & News
- Legal Services
- Media & Broadcasting
- Medical Devices & Supplies
- Motion Pictures & Video
- Public Administration
- Public Relation
- Real Estate
- Research Services
- Social Development
- Telecommunication Services
- Video Game
- Web Design & Development
- Web Services