November 30, 2022 (Global News Distribution) -
User data highlights where travelers are visiting to experience the stunning architecture and history of famous palaces.
Visited, available on iOS or Android, is a travel app with over 1.5 million users who mark off places they’ve been around the world. Users can set travel goals, discover new destinations, browse top 10 travel lists, see a custom map of their travels, and get printed custom travel maps by using the Visited app.
The top 10 most popular palaces in the world include:
- Palais du Louvre in Paris, France tops the list, attracting the most visitors to the famed Louvre Museum, located in an elegant palace that was converted into a museum during the French Revolution.
- Buckingham Palace in London, England, is the official home of the British royal family and dates back to 1825.
- Tower of London was formerly a prison and home to British monarchs. The complex now attracts tourists from around the world to the storied museum.
- Palace of Westminster is home to British Parliament and is a symbol of London dating back to the 11th century.
- Chateau de Versailles located west of Paris in France includes an expansive, regal palace and gardens that served as the primary residence of French monarchs dating back to the early 15th century.
- Prague Castle in the Czech Republic has a long imperial history and beautiful architecture.
- Royal Palace of Madrid in Spain is a former summer residence of the Spanish Kings.
- Royal Palace Amsterdam in the Netherlands was built during the Dutch Golden Age in the 17th century.
- Edinburgh Castle sits atop Castle Rock in central Edinburgh and is a symbol of Scottish heritage.
- Palais Royal is an ornate former royal palace across from the Louvre, in Paris, France.
To learn more about the Visited app, visit https://visitedapp.com.
About Arriving In High Heels Corporation
CEO, Arriving In High Heels Corporation
- Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Apparel & Accessories
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Consumer Products
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetics & Fashion
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Financial Services
- Fine Arts
- Food & Beverage
- Green Technology
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Journalism & News
- Legal Services
- Media & Broadcasting
- Medical Devices & Supplies
- Motion Pictures & Video
- Public Administration
- Public Relation
- Real Estate
- Research Services
- Social Development
- Telecommunication Services
- Video Game
- Web Services